Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Get a Man to Fall in Love with You & Keep Him!

I am so excited for this month's Inner Circle Love MakeOver Call!

The topic is "How to get him to fall in love with you."

This call is all about being in your Feminine.

So many of you have asked me tricks in attracting a man in your life and keeping him.

Once I started using the tools I will share with you on the call, I had one man taking me to Tiffany's and buy me a ring, other men sending be $250 bouquets of flowers, taking me to the best restaurants and concerts like Madonna and Prince and buying me plane tickets. And some of them didn't even stop perusing me when I was in a committed relationship with Clayton. And the great news is that I didn't have sex with any of them.

Do you want to know these tools?

If you answered "Yes," then you don't want to miss out on this call.

Sign Up Now: http://web.me.com/erisdreams/LoveMakeOver/Membership.html

I am going to be talking with Keri Newall, who owns a company called "Can't Date Without It."

When Keri's parents' marriage ended in divorce, new questions were raised for her. She wanted to know why men and women seemed unable to hear or understand each other and she was determined to find the answers. After years of research, study, and observation regarding ways men and women interact, she realized that understanding male/female differences was transforming her relationships with all the men in her life.

And on July 21st at 6pm PST, she is going to share those answers with you. Keri and I are going to give you tools that you Can't Date Without.

Don't worry if you can't make the call live. You will get an MP3 download via e-mail.

The tools work if you are in a relationship or are looking for one. If you want for your boyfriend or husband to fall in love with you all over again then you want to be sure to register for this call.

http://web.me.com/erisdreams/LoveMakeOver/Membership.html

This call is going to help you claim your FEMININE within and have men swooning over you, wooing you, and wanting to commit.

Sign Up Now: http://web.me.com/erisdreams/LoveMakeOver/Membership.html

If you haven't signed up for my Inner Circle Love MakeOver Monthly Calls, then you want to do it now. The monthly rate is ONLY $19.97 and the first month is FR*EE.

These calls teach you:

How to get your SEXY back in relationships and KEEP IT!
How to claim your FEMININE within & have men swooning over you, wooing you, and wanting to commit.
How to quickly gain self-esteem from the inside out.
And so much more.

You can live & be anywhere in the world to be a member of my Inner Circle. All you need is a telephone &/or a computer.

How it works:

Once a month I interview an expert who will give you tips on how to Get Your Sexy Back while giving you an instant Love MakeOver. I talk to famous authors, stylists, trainers, relationship experts and so much more.

Yes, I also be give you valuable information and tips that will help you in your personal love life.

You will be able to ask me and the expert any questions that are on your mind while we are LIVE on the LOVE calls.

If you can't make it to one of the calls - don't worry! You will get an MP3 download to the call, which you can listen to anywhere, anytime.

And, as a special gift to you, the first call is FREE!

After that the monthly rate is ONLY $19.97!

Sign Up Now: http://web.me.com/erisdreams/LoveMakeOver/Membership.html