Surviving a Breakup on Valentine's Day doesn't have to be all doom and gloom.
With a focus on getting over it, moving on, and finding the positive in a so called "negative" situation, men and women can get real concrete steps and insight to go from Break UP to Break THROUGH and Beyond.
The fact is that everywhere you look in February is images of couples kissing, candy, hearts, and love, love, love.
It is a shame that people who are not in a relationship are made to feel bad on Valentines Day.
To make matters worse, if you are already feeling alone, then this day can trigger all sorts of difficult feelings and emotions. However, all of this hype can trick you into putting just as much focus on this holiday as society does. This can be unwarranted as well as unhealthy.
I suggest that you change your perception of this day. Its just another day, and not being in a relationship right now is not the end of the world.
If you follow these simple steps this can be the first day of the rest of your life.
1. Don't wallow in self-pity.
Get out of bed! It's a Break UP not a Break DOWN. Your relationship ending does not mean that your life is over; it means that it is about to begin.
2. Today is a time for new beginnings.
Now that you are single, you have space for a new mate in your life - someone better than your last. Become clear about the kind of person you want to attract into your life next.
3. Spend some time alone with "me, myself and I."
Contemplate what you want to start doing with your life next. It is what I call, "Map Questing" your life.
4. Get up and get out!
Be around people & socialize. Go to the park, get a cup of coffee, go shopping. While you are out and about, flirt or make eye contact with someone new.
5. In the evening, go to a singles event or create one.
Celebrate by inviting your single friends over for a cocktail party. Ask each person to bring another single friend to the party.
6. The next day reflect on your Valentine's Day. How is your life going to be different from here on out? What kind of mate do you want to attract in your life next?
P.S. I have a Special Valentine's Day Survival Kit For You. If you want to Heal Your Broken Heart FAST, I highly recommend my 7 Simple Step System to Heal Your Broken Heart and Begin To Date.
It is on Sale for Valentine's Day! Go to this link http://www.loveeris.com/shop.php. It's the 2nd item in my shop.
Here's What you'll get in your "Break Through Success" Package :
· 6 Eco Friendly MP3's that will take you from Break UP to Break THROUGH & Begin to Date. Listen to them in your computer, car stereo, or other CD player. You'll want to listen to these over and over.
· PDF Workbook Exercises (151 Pages!) to take you through the program step-by-step.
· A FREE copy of the E-Book Break-Up Emergency. A Guide To Transform Your Break UP Into A Break THROUGH.
· A FREE copy of the E-Book Break UP, Break THROUGH & BEYOND. In 7 Simple Steps.
Make right now be the time that you FINALLY healed your broken heart, stop attracting the same mates into your life, and attract the relationship that you want and deserve in 2011! Grab your Valentine's Day Survival Kit on SALE FOR VALENTINE'S DAY! http://www.loveeris.com/shop.php