Most women have loved and lost. They have traveled that road of learning about men, love, sex and relationships the hard way - by taking way too many detours.
Along they way they experience a broken heart (many more times than one), emotional scars, abuse, confusion, anger and sleepless nights.
I know that I have!
What if I told you that there is an easier path to finding your one?
Well, that is exactly what I am going to tell you.
There is an easier path for you to travel in finding your one!
Here are some love nuggets of wisdom sure to put you on your road to true love much quicker. Share these life-saving truths with every woman you know. They will forever thank you!
1. Love yourself first. How can you possibly love anyone else if you don't love yourself? If you don't have self-love then don't put yourself on the market.
2. Listen to your intuition. Intuition is that burning sensation in your stomach that tells you your truth and nothing but the truth. Next time you are out on a date or in a relationship, listen to your gut feeling. Don't stay with someone simply because you don't think that you are worthy of finding love again.
3. There are two types of men: Trustworthy men and untrustworthy men. Don't date or marry until you know how to tell the difference between the two!
4. Honorable men are protectors. They will guard your heart, protect your emotions, defend your honor and support you spiritually, mentally and physically.
5. Wait until you are in a committed relationship to have sex.
Men love to treat sex as a sport. Never allow yourself to become their next touchdown.
6. Listen to what he is telling you. If he says that he is not ready to be in a committed relationship, it means just that - he's not ready to be in a committed relationship. If he doesn't fit - don't force him, just relax and let him go. When you close one door a new one always opens. No matter how cliché it sounds, it's the truth.
7. Stop dating emotionally detached, commitment phobic males, jerks, pimps, thugs and players today.
8. Stop thinking that if you move in with him then he will pop the question. Don't take the chances.
9. Your beauty, sexy body, cooking skills, smarts, femininity and vibrant personality will never be enough to change a man, NEVER! The only person who can change him is his want and desire to do so himself.
10. Do not stay with a man if he: promises to call you but doesn't, makes dates and breaks them, shows up late or plays games with your emotions, and flirts with other women in front of you. These actions show that DOES NOT value you. You can do better than that.
11. There is a huge difference between sex and love. If you fail to recognize this then you are heading for another detour. Why waste your time.
12. Know that your man is out there looking for you too! After all, men are hunters. Don't waste your time with another man that isn't right for you.